- ISBN: 9780743596275 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0743596277 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9780743582889 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0743582888 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Simon & Schuster Audio, 2009.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jan Maxwell.
|Summary, etc.:|| When her best childhood friend Natalie goes onto life support after an awful accident, Emily O'Connor, a 34-year-old professor at Boston Layman College, begs the hospital to use her dying friend's heart in a transplant. The transplant recipient? Emily's other best childhood friend, Alice. But with Natalie's death and Alice's heart surgery comes a series of unsettling and complex discoveries that may put Emily's own life in danger.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 118826 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Heart > Transplantation > Patients > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cape Cod Bay (Mass.) > Fiction.