Functional plasticity and genetic variation : insights into the neurobiology of alcoholism / edited by Matthew T. Reilly and David M. Lovinger.
- ISBN: 9780123812773 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0123812771 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780123812766 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0123812763 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xii, 424 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Publisher: Amsterdam : Elsevier/Acadmic Press, 2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Cover; International Review of Neurobiology; Copyright; Contents; Contributors; Preface; The Role of microRNAs in Drug Addiction: A Big Lesson from Tiny Molecules; The Genetics of Behavioral Alcohol Responses in Drosophila; Neural Plasticity, Human Genetics, and Riskfor Alcohol Dependence; Using Expression Genetics to Study the Neurobiology of Ethanol and Alcoholism; Genetic Variation and Brain Gene Expression in Rodent Models of Alcoholism: Implications for Medication Development; Identifying Quantitative Trait Loci (QTLs) and Genes (QTGs) for Alcohol-Related Phenotypes in Mice.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series