- ISBN: 9780553901238 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0553901230 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780553901238 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0553901230 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Edition: Bantam Spectra trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 2007.
- Copyright: ©1983
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Reprint. Originally published: New York : Posiedon Press, 1983.
Includes an excerpt of A feast for crows at end.
|Summary, etc.:|| One-time underground journalist Sandy Blair has come a long way from his radical roots in the '60s--until something unexpectedly draws him back: the bizarre and brutal murder of a rock promoter who made millions with the '60s band the Nazgûl. Now, as Sandy sets out to investigate the crime, he finds himself drawn back into his own past--a magical mystery tour of the pent-up passions of his generation. For a new messiah has resurrected the Nazgûl and the mad new beat may be more than anyone bargained for--a requiem of demonism, mind control, and death, whose apocalyptic tune only Sandy may be able to change in time.--From publisher description.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1658 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 466 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rock music > Fiction.
Nineteen sixties > Fiction.
Journalists > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Rock groups > Fiction.