Killing fear [electronic resource] : a novel of suspense / Allison Brennan.
- ISBN: 9780345504470 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 034550447X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780345504470 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 034550447X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xviii, 429 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, c2008.
|General Note:|| Includes an excerpt from: Tempting evil (p. -429).
"A Ballantine Books mass-market original"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Theodore Glenn escapes from prison, he continues the murdering spree ended by his incarceration seven years ago, but this time his target is the woman who put him behind bars--ex-stripper and club owner Robin McKenna.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Serial murderers >
Romantic suspense fiction.