- ISBN: 9780307592491 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0307592499 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780307702753 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307702758 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (329 pages)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Broadway Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| Stranded in a frigid mountain wilderness after a plane crash, a gifted surgeon and a young magazine writer are forced to rely on each other for survival while confronting painful truths about their personal lives.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shipwreck survival > Fiction.