The missing trumpet / by Anita Yasuda ; illustrated by Steve Harpster.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown Public Library - Brownstown||JF YASUDA (Text)||79361000080725||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Greenwood Public Library - Greenwood||JEZ YAS (Text)||36626103746822||JUV Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Huntingburg Public Library - Huntingburg||JUV YAS (EASY READER) (Text)||39970001264166||EZ||Available||-|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||LR-10 YASUDA (Text)||33946003005142||Leveled Readers - 1st Floor||Checked out||12/08/2016|
- ISBN: 9781434241559 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1434241556 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781434248329 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1434248321 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 31 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minn. : Stone Arch Books, c2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Cory the Corythosaurus is excited about playing in the school concert, but when the morning arrives his trumpet is missing--and it is up to the Dino Detectives to solve the mystery of who took it.
|Target Audience Note:|| 006-008.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Dinosaurs > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series
- Stone Arch readers. Level 2
- Dino detectives
- Yasuda, Anita. Dino Detectives.
- Stone Arch readers. Level 2, Reading with help.