Estate & trust administration for dummies [electronic resource] / by Margaret Atkins Munro, Kathryn A. Murphy.
- ISBN: 9780470453056 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0470453052 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780470453292 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 047045329X (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780470453285 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0470453281 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xviii, 366 p.) : ill.
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley Pub., c2009.
|General Note:|| "Making everything easier!"--Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Executing an estate or a trust fund is a big responsibility. Estate & Trust Management For Dummies contains advice for handling estates and trusts of any size. It offers solid pointers on reading and interpreting a will and other documents, and helping heirs avoid paying too much (or too little). It also shows you how to take care of a loved one's estate in the event that a will or trust was never created. This authoritative, plain-English guide helps you understand and follow the rules that govern estates and trusts, ensure a smooth transfer of property, and manage fiduciary affairs in an ord.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Estates (Law) >
Executors and administrators > United States.
LAW > Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice.
Search for related items by series