Metal swarm [electronic resource] / Kevin J. Anderson.
- ISBN: 9780316024006 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0316024007 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780316024037 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0316024031 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition: 1st ebook ed.
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2007.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Saga of Seven Suns is a galaxy-spanning SF epic, packed with politics, war, family intrigues and star-crossed lovers.The Hansa's brutal Chairman struggles to crush any resistance even as King Peter breaks away to form his own new Confederation among the colonies who have declared their independence. Swarms of ancient black robots built by the lost insectoid Klikiss race continue their depredations on helpless worlds with stolen and heavily armed Earth battleships. And meanwhile, the original, voracious Klikiss race, long thought to be extinct, have returned, intent on conquering their former worlds and willing to annihilate anyone in the way.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1202 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 891 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Life on other planets >
Space warfare > Fiction.
Search for related items by series