Organized simplicity : the clutter-free approach to intentional living / by Tsh Oxenreider.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781440313455 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440313458 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440313608 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440313601 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (256 pages) : color illustrations
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Cincinnati, Ohio : Betterway Home, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 245-251) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Living simply in the real world -- Ten days to a simpler, more organized home.
|Summary, etc.:|| Simplicity isn't about what you give up. It's about what you gain. When you remove the things that don't matter to you, you are free to focus on only the things that are meaningful to you.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Storage in the home.
HOUSE & HOME / Cleaning & Caretaking.