- ISBN: 9780061543197 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061543195 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061543203 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061543209 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| ThunderClan's darkest hour is upon them and Fireheart, the warrior cat, must protect his clan from a threat unlike any the forest has ever seen, as the time comes for prophecies to unfold and heroes to rise.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Heroes > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Search for related items by series