- ISBN: 9780061542947 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061542946 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061542954 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061542954 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fireheart, a full-fledged warrior cat, must confront questions of loyalty and identity as he faces the possibility of betrayal from within his own forest clan. Fireheart is a ThunderClan warrior cat now, but danger still lurks in the forest -- and possibly closer than he thinks. With the chill of winter setting in, the cats of rival RiverClan are growing restless, while WindClan is weak and facing threats from all sides. As tensions build to an explosive climax, Fireheart faces not only imminent battle, but betrayal from within his own Clan.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Search for related items by series