- ISBN: 9780061761478 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0061761478 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780061761485 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061761486 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins ebooks, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Three bear cubs of different species are united for the first time as they begin their long journey in search of destiny, hope, and what it truly means to be a bear in the wild.
Search for related items by subject
Imaginary places > Juvenile fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Fiction.
Search for related items by series