View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061542893 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 006154289X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061542909 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061542903 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
As prophesized, a young house cat becomes an apprentice warrior in a clan of wild cats, where he faces many dangers and treachery both within and outside of his new clan.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Feral cats > Juvenile fiction.
Courage > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
|Genre:||Fantasy fiction, English > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series