View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061543074 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061543071 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061543081 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 006154308X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fireheart, the warrior cat, faces many challenges in his new role of ThunderClan deputy as his apprentice, Cloudpaw, resists following the warrior code, Bluestar weakens, and Tigerclaw continues to haunt the forest seeking revenge.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Search for related items by series