Second chance family [electronic resource] / Margaret Daley.
- ISBN: 9781426836244 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426836244 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426836244 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426836244 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 210 p.
- Publisher: New York : Steeple Hill Books, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dedicated teacher Whitney Maxwell gave up her dream of a family years ago, but she's about to get a lesson in faith and family from an unexpected source--a brave little boy named Jason. Jason and his dad are dealing with his autism the best they can, but Dr. Shane McCoy can't put his tragic past behind him. As Whitney and Shane work together to help his son, could these two lost souls open their hearts to love again and become a lasting family?
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Steeple Hill, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1234 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 231 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Autistic children >
Widowers > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
Faith > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series