Spells & sleeping bags [electronic resource] / Sarah Mlynowski.
- ISBN: 9780375849022 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0375849025 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780375849022 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0375849025 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 293 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| At long last, Rachel's powers have arrived and she's a bona fide get-your-broom-ready witch! And it's happened just in time. No Manhattan for her this summer--she's spending her vacation at Camp Wood Lake. But she's having some serious issues: Mosquitoes in the Adirondacks are incredibly thirsty. Her stepmom keeps sending embarrassing feminine hygiene care packages. She accidentally zapped away all her clothes. And there's a backstabber in her cabin intent on making life miserable. Good thing Rachel's a witch.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Random House Children's Books, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1455 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 677 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Camps > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) > Juvenile fiction.