- ISBN: 142010635X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781420106350 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1420106368 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9781420106367 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 374 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Pub., c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Just typical. No love life to speak of for months, then all at once, every horny creature in the Otherworld wants to get in your pants ... Eugenie Markham is a powerful shaman who does a brisk trade banishing spirits and fey who cross into the mortal world. Mercenary, yes, but a girl's got to eat. Her most recent case, however, is enough to ruin her appetite. Hired to find a teenager who has been taken to the Otherworld, Eugenie comes face to face with a startling prophecy--one that uncovers dark secrets about her past and claims that Eugenie's first-born will threaten the future of the world as she knows it.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1581 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 348 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Women shamans >
Exorcism > Fiction.
Imaginary places > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series