View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781427221704 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1427221707 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9781427221711 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1427221715 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 audio file : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Macmillan, 
- Copyright: ℗2012
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Reading by Orlagh Cassidy.
|Summary, etc.:|| Gemma Craig has spent her career as a private chef taking care of other people. Everyone relies on Gemma, even while she goes home alone each night and feasts on cereal and quick meals. But when life takes an unexpected turn on a road Gemma always thought was straight and narrow, she must face her past and learn to move on in ways she never imagined.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women cooks > Fiction.
|Genre:||Downloadable audio books.