- ISBN: 9781611208481 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1611208483 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9781611208498 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1611208491 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 audio file : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Holland, Ohio] : Dreamscape Media, 
- Copyright: ℗2012
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Bernadette Dunne.
|Summary, etc.:|| Phineas Throckmorton, town clerk, has been barricaded in the courthouse basement for over a year. But the lender seems increasingly determined to evict him, and may succeed after one of its executives is found shot, apparently from inside the basement. Meg and her fellow townspeople suspect that someone hopes to end the siege by framing Mr. Throckmorton.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Langslow, Meg (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Town clerks > Fiction.
Moneylenders > Fiction.
Foreclosure > Fiction.
Tunnels > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series