View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780792748175 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0792748174 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file).
- Publisher: [North Kingstown, R.I.] : BBC Audiobooks America, 2007.
Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Lindsay Ellison.
Spring has sprung in Eastport, Maine, and in Jacobia "Jake" Tiptree's 1823 Federal style fixer-upper, that means a housecleaning so thorough even the skeletons in the closet get polished! But nothing can prepare Jake for what she'll uncover: a trio of mysteries certain to make her usual home repair projects seem as simple as scraping paint. What do an old book hidden in Jake's cellar, the appearance of her ex-husband's ghost, and the murder of her housekeeper's son have in common? Only Jake can jigsaw the clues into place--and she'd better do it fast, before a killer snares her in a trap she can't escape.
Search for related items by subject
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- A Home repair is homicide mystery ; no. 10
- Graves, Sarah, 1951- Home repair is homicide mystery (BBC Audiobooks America) ; no. 10.