View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781401305130 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 140130513X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (432 pages) : map
- Edition: 1st Hyperion mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Hyperion, [2001?]
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Delacorte, 1993.
|Summary, etc.:|| Detective Lou Boldt and forensic psychologist Daphne Matthews suspect illegal organ harvesting is behind recent assaults on teenage runaways.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boldt, Lou (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Matthews, Daphne (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc. > Fiction.
Police > Washington (State) > Seattle > Fiction.
Seattle (Wash.) > Fiction.