The art of deception [electronic resource] / Ridley Pearson.
- ISBN: 1401398391 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781401398392 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1401398375 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9781401398378 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, 2003.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Special features: Includes a preview of Ridley Pearson's next book, THE BODY OF PETER HAYES Friendship comes at a cost. For beautiful Mary-Ann Walker, who struggled with the challenges of a difficult family history, that cost proves to be her life. With Mary-Ann₂s past as its only guideline, the Seattle homicide unit must delve into the relationships between a misguided young woman and her family, friends, and lover. Let the psychological games begin.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 3754 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 571 KB).
Search for related items by subject