Chain of evidence [electronic resource] / Ridley Pearson.
- ISBN: 9781401305154 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1401305156 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (521 p.)
- Edition: 1st mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, c1995.
|General Note:|| Includes an excerpt of the author's next book (p. -521).
|Summary, etc.:|| Hartford, Connecticut forensics expert Joe "Dart" Dartelli is on the look-out for a serial killer when a rare chemical shows up in the blood of several corpses.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Police > Fiction.
Forensic scientists > Fiction.
Hartford (Conn.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.