The pied piper [electronic resource] / Ridley Pearson.
- ISBN: 9781401305185 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1401305180 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (511 p.)
- Edition: 1st mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, c1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| When children in San Diego begin disappearing, Detective Boldt teams up with a forensic pathologist to try and find the man who is kidnapping the children and selling them to a black market adoption agency.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject