To the moon and back [electronic resource] / Jill Mansell.
- ISBN: 9781402243875 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1402243871 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781402269288 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1402269285 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (440 p.)
- Publisher: Naperville, Ill. : Sourcebooks Landmark, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Newly widowed Ellie moves to London's glamorous Primrose Hill to start over, but her new boss, Zack McLaren, is terribly distracting as he does everything he can to win her attention and her affection.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Traffic accident victims > Fiction.
Businessmen > Fiction.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.