- ISBN: 9781459230279 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459230272 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|Summary, etc.:|| Cast into a world of black, Declan Carstairs is a man in torment. Consumed by guilt, he sees no way out of the darkness his life has become. Only one thing drives him--finding the woman who caused his brother's death, and the accident that took his sight. Housekeeper Chloe Daniels refuses to pity her devastatingly gorgeous boss, but treating him as the strong, capable man he is soon proves dangerous.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Housekeepers > Fiction.
Blind businesspeople > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Dark-hearted tycoons
- Harlequin presents extra ; 201
- Dark-hearted tycoons.
- Harlequin presents extra ; 201.