Etsy-preneurship [electronic resource] : everything you need to know to turn your handmade hobby into a thriving business / Jason Malinak.
- ISBN: 9781118461754 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1118461754 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781118461730 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1118461738 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781118461761 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1118461762 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : ill.
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley, c2013.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Preface -- Acknowledgments -- Author biography -- Foreword -- Etsy + entrepreneurship = etsy-preneurship -- Creating a business plan -- Bookkeeping -- Taxes -- Finances -- Legal -- Operations -- Marketing -- Etsy community : 40 etsy tips, tricks, and nuggets -- Encouragement and next steps.
|Summary, etc.:|| This book will help you make the jump from enjoying your handmade/craft/art hobby to running a profitable business."Etsy-preneurship" offers step-by-step advice on what it takes to bring in extra income or even one day run a full-time business on EtsyOutlines the basic business skills and knowledge you need to run a business on Etsy Explains how Etsy makes entrepreneurship attainable for everyone.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
New business enterprises.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Business Development
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / New Business Enterprises