View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061691027 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 006169102X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061691034 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061691038 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
Title from eBook information screen.
An ancient relic, a murdered man, an international think tank of scientists known as the Jasons who have discovered a way to bioengineer autistic children, and a plot to wipe out a quarter of the world's population have two men racing against time to solve a mystery that dates back to the first famous oracle of history--the Greek Oracle of Delphi.
|System Details Note:||
Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 6315 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 824 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bioterrorism > Fiction.
Search for related items by series