A hero's homecoming / Laurie Paige.
- ISBN: 9781426853722 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426853726 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (250 pages).
- Publisher: New York : Silhouette Books, [2010?]
- Copyright: [2010?], c1998
Originally published, 1998.
Drifter J. D. Cade returns to Whitehorn, Montana, where he renews old friendships and begins a new one with Dr. Carey Hall, but a secret he has kept for over twenty-five years may threaten their new relationship.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montana > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Cowboys > Montana > Fiction.
Pediatricians > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series