- ISBN: 9781459237025 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459237021 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, 
- Copyright: ©2004
|Summary, etc.:|| Catherine Donnelly had come to Whirlwind to care for her rebellious brother. Not to rescue the very man who doubted her sibling's innocence! But as the Texas Ranger recovered in her bed, she was forced to admit that Jericho Blue mihgt be the one man who could save her.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Texas > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Texas Rangers > Fiction.
Texas > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin historicals ; #722
- Harlequin historical western
- Harlequin historicals ; #722.
- Harlequin historical western.