- ISBN: 9781459241992 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459241991 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (280 pages).
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario, Canada : Harlequin, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|Summary, etc.:|| "Single mom Tori Sullivan is ready to grab the life she's always wanted--away from Mystic Point. And initially, newcomer Walker Bertrand seems the ideal partner for her adventure. His appeal makes a girl fantasize about happily-ever-after. That is, until it's clear this lawman's strict moral code collides with her knack for bending the rules. Add in his investigation of her sister and that should be a warning that he's not Tori's fairy-tale ending, or her ticket out of town. Yet, Walker seems bent on getting to the bottom of her secrets--something no one has tried to do in a long time. That he wants to know the real Tori, makes resisting him impossible. But being with Walker could be the one thing that holds her here"--Publisher.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Police > Massachusetts > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The truth about the Sullivans
- Harlequin superromance ; 1806
- Andrews, Beth. Truth about the Sullilvans.
- Harlequin super romance ; 1806.