View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780345513441 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0345513444 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780345513441 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0345513444 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 416 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Del Rey/Ballantine Books, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Summary, etc.:|| A man named Ringil, hero from a great war, living nearly forgotten and obsolete in a backcountry village, is asked to find a lost cousin, drawing him back into a world that he'd thought he left behind long ago.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Random House Publishing Group, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1863 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2143 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 631 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.