Colton's ranch refuge [electronic resource] / Beth Cornelison.
- ISBN: 9781459241831 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459241835 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (217 p.)
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : Harlequin, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ex-soldier Gunnar Colton's only focus is shaking off the horrors of war in his remote cabin--until a murderer abducts another victim from the neighboring Amish community. Now the Colton code of honor kicks in and it's his duty to protect the eyewitness who's the next likely target. Treating sexy, spitfire actress Violet Chastain as just another assignment is next to impossible, though. There's more to her than Hollywood and the hurt she's hiding. The minute Gunnar lets the starlet and her twin baby boys into his home, the guard around his heart starts to crack. One taste of passion shows him the future he could have with Violet?if the threat closing in doesn't claim them both.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Actresses > Fiction.
Kidnapping victims > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin romantic suspense ; 1724
- The Coltons of Eden Falls
- Harlequin romantic suspense ; 1724.
- Coltons of Eden Falls.