The Texas Ranger's reward [electronic resource] / Rebecca Winters.
- ISBN: 9781459241961 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459241967 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (216 p.)
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont., Canada : Harlequin, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| "He can't believe his eyes. When Travis Stillman meets Melissa Dalton, it's as if he's seeing the ghost of his late wife. That explains why his young son warms to Melissa so quickly. The orthopedic therapist is working wonders to help Casey readjust after an accident--his boy has come alive again. But that's no reason for this former Texas Ranger to let his guard down as he settles into life as a P.I. and single dad. No woman can replace his wife--especially not one who could be her twin. And when Melissa hires him to investigate a break-in at her family's cabin, he's even more determined to ignore the growing attraction between them. Now he's got to protect both Melissa, and his heart"--Publisher.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Private investigators > Fiction.
Physical therapists > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Undercover heroes
- Harlequin American romance ; 1422
- Heart & home
- Winters, Rebecca, 1940- Undercover heroes.
- Harlequin American romance ; 1422.
- Heart & home (Harlequin Books)