- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Hanover Branch||PB F (Text)||39391100171022||Paperbacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780373297221 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 037329722X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 283 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : Harlequin, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|General Note:|| Brunson Clan series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Bessie, the selfless sister of the powerful but stubborn Brunson clan, has sacrificed herself for her family's honor and is at the mercy of the court of King James. Ill-suited to court life, she must confront their mortal enemy, Lord Thomas Carwell, dressed in nothing but borrowed finery and pride. Underneath the relentless gaze of her captor, she's enticed not only by him but also by the opulence of a world far removed from her own. When the furious king demands her brother's head, Carwell is the only one to whom she can turn. But she must pay the ultimate price for his protection"-- P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clans > Scotland > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin historical ; 1122
- Harlequin historical, Tudor
- The Brunson Clan ; 
- Gifford, Blythe. Brunson Clan trilogy ; 02.
- Harlequin historicals ; 1122.
- Harlequin historicals, Tudor.