- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1114/2010053034-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1114/2010053034-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Twp PL - Danville||F SIC (Text)||32604000210904||DCTPLD AD Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608195978 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 160819597X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 327 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury USA, 2012.
While Cole alternately attempts romance with two troubled women, he also spends most of his time with the elderly patients at the nursing home where he works, desperately trying to ignore the decay of everything and everyone around him. Only when a disaster befalls these mountains is Cole forced to confront his fears and, finally, take decisive action-if not to save his world, to at least save himself.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mountain people > West Virginia > Fiction.
Working poor > Fiction.
Mountain life > Fiction.
Mountaintop removal mining > Fiction.
Choice (Psychology) > Fiction.
Appalachian Region > Fiction.
Poor > Fiction.
Mining engineering > Fiction.