Beyond business / Rochelle Alers.
- ISBN: 9781460306185 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 146030618X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (184 pages).
- Publisher: New York, NY : Silhouette Books, 
- Copyright: ©2005
Keeping her condition a secret while temporarily sharing her boss's home put Renee Wilson at a disadvantage. The sultry secretary desperately needed the job at Blackstone Farms. She couldn't afford to leave, but she didn't dare stay with widower Sheldon Blackstone, or deny the need that burned inside her whenever he was near.
One look at Renee and Sheldon knew he would make her his mistress. But would seduction be enough? Or was the delectable, fragile mother-to-be fostering a deeper desire in him? Already, her vulnerability and irresistible charm had begun to chip away at the icy shell that had encased his heart for so long.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Fiction.
Widowers > Fiction.
Virginia > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Silhouette desire ; Apr05 1649
- The Blackstones of Virginia
- Silhouette desire ; Apr05 1649.
- Blackstones of Virginia.