The bride wore spurs [electronic resource] / Sharon Ihle.
- ISBN: 0061083372 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061083372 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781614172284 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1614172285 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781614171072 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1614171076 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : digital.
- Edition: Kindle ed.
- Publisher: [S.l.] : ePublishing Works! : 2012, 1995.
|General Note:|| ASIN: B007RPWY7S
|Summary, etc.:|| Kathleen Lacey O'Carroll knew she faced an uncertain future when she arrived in Wyoming as a mail-order bride -- especially when she learned that the man she was to marry hadn't actually ordered her. How could John Winterhawke, a fiercely independent and unsettling handsome half-Indian known as Hawke, possibly make room in his heart and in his life for her?
Search for related items by subject
Indians of North America >
Mixed descent >
Bride price > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Search for related items by series