The bride wore spurs / Sharon Ihle.
- ISBN: 0061083372 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061083372 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781614172284 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1614172285 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781614171072 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1614171076 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : digital.
- Edition: Kindle ed.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : ePublishing Works! : 2012, 1995.
Kathleen Lacey O'Carroll knew she faced an uncertain future when she arrived in Wyoming as a mail-order bride -- especially when she learned that the man she was to marry hadn't actually ordered her. How could John Winterhawke, a fiercely independent and unsettling handsome half-Indian known as Hawke, possibly make room in his heart and in his life for her?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > Mixed descent > Fiction.
Bride price > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Search for related items by series