View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0061153575 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061153570 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061153435 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061153433 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061833021 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061833029 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (273 pages).
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; PerfectBound, 2006.
Local trivia buff Serge loves inflicting pain. Drug-addled Coleman, his partner in crime, loves cartoons. Hot stripper Sharon Rhodes loves cocaine, especially when purchased with righ dead men's money. Then there's Sean and David, who love fishing--and helping turtles cross busy thoroughfares. Unfortunately, they're about to cross paths with a suitcase filled with $5 million in stolen money. Serge wants the suitcase. Sharon wants the suitcase. Coleman wants more drugs...and the suitcase. A hitman wants Satan to reign supreme. A slimy, insurance-frauding dentist wants his fingers back. In the meantime, there's murder by gun, Space Shuttle, Barbie doll, and Levi's 501s.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Storms, Serge (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Money > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
Miami (Fla.) > Fiction.
FICTION > Humorous.
FICTION > Action & Adventure.
Search for related items by series