Hammerhead Ranch Motel [electronic resource] / Tim Dorsey.
- ISBN: 006116089X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061160899 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 006116092X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061160929 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061836725 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061836729 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (291 p.)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; PerfectBound, 2006.
|General Note:|| Electronic version of ed. published: New York : W. Morrow, c2000. (291 p.).
|Summary, etc.:|| There's a different schemer or slimeball behind every door: cocaine duckpins who have survived only by the dumbest fortune, hard-luck gigolos desperate to score, undercover cops busting undercover cops who are running sting operations on undercover cops. And just down the row, local historian and spree killer Serge A. Storms -- who has stopped keeping up with his meds -- is still looking for a briefcase stuffed with five million dollars...and is now capable of wreaking more havoc than hurricane Rolando-berto, the big wind gathering force offshore, just waiting for the opportunity to blow everything straight to hell.
Search for related items by subject
Storms, Serge (Fictitious character) >
Murderers > Fiction.
Drug traffic > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.
Search for related items by series