- ISBN: 9780061259906 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 006125990X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061259913 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061259918 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061745737 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061745731 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (368 pages).
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Welcome to another typical summer in Florida, the season of the storms. Serge storms. That lovable, under-undermedicated dispenser of truth, justice, and trivia is back with a vengeance. And not a weirdness-laced moment too soon. His cherished home state is about to take a beating, and from far more than the way-too-routine conga line of hurricanes bearing down on the peninsula. Bodies have begun turning up at a disturbing rate, even for Florida, and it looks like a brutal serial killer is on the loose, which highly offends Serge's moral sensibilities and he vows to stop at nothing in his juggernaut to make all things right ... except if he gets bored or distracted by a cool souvenir or ... or a ... whatever. But his path won't be obstacle free. Agent Mahoney has picked up the scent. The obsessive criminal profiler--just released from a mental hospital where he'd been sent for getting too deep inside Serge's head--is convinced there is no second killer ...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Storms, Serge (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.
FICTION > Humorous.
FICTION > Suspense.
Search for related items by series