View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781552548530 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1552548538 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781552548530 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1552548538 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 328 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : HQN, 
- Copyright: ©1993
|Summary, etc.:|| Kate is a successful high-powered business consultant who takes a vacation at a golf resort in Kentucky with the aim of finding a partner who would be equally successful. What Kate does not expect is to meet Jake, a good-looking but seemingly unsuccessful person working at the resort, whom she mistakes as a "handyman." Jake, on the other hand, has left his successful career as a tax attorney to return to Kentucky, wanting to have a relaxing life, and not be in the rat race. They fall in love of course and the rest of the story becomes history.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : HQN, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1312 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 169 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Golf resorts > Fiction.
Family-owned business enterprises > Fiction.
Business consultants > Fiction.
Mate selection > Fiction.
Single people > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.