View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0061160806 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061160806 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061160792 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061160790 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061842535 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061842532 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (370 pages).
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; PerfectBound, 2006.
The Republicans' "golden boy" -- and a loyal, unquestioning tool of the powerful special interests -- handsome, unthreatening, Florida governor-by-default Marlon Conrad seems a virtual shoo-in for re-election. That is, until he undergoes a radical personality shift during a bloody military action in the Balkans. Now it's just three weeks before the election and Marlon is suddenly talking about "issues" and "reform" as he crosses the length and breadth of his home state with an amnesiac speechwriter and a chief of staff who turns catatonic in the presence of minorities. The governor's new-found conscience might well cost him the election, though. And it appears that pretty much everybody from Tallahassee to Miami Beach is trying to kill him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Storms, Serge (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Governors > Election > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.
FICTION > Humorous.
FICTION > Mystery & Detective > General.
Search for related items by series