The stingray shuffle [electronic resource] / Tim Dorsey.
- ISBN: 0061160075 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061160073 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061159751 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061159756 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061842306 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061842303 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (303 p.)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; PerfectBound, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| When serial-killing local Florida historian Serge A. Storms is off his meds, no one is safe -- not Russian hoods, Jamaican mobsters, spoiled frat boys, women's book clubs, drug dealers, bad Vegas-rejected local lounge acts -- especially when $5 million in cash in a bugged suitcase is still racing up and down the Eastern Seaboard. But in the oddball circus known as the Sunshine State, little things like astronomical body counts tend to get lost in the shuffle.
Search for related items by subject
Storms, Serge (Fictitious character) >
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
FICTION > Humorous.
FICTION > Suspense.
Search for related items by series