Camping with the Corps of Engineers / by Micah Wright.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780937877524 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0937877522 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780937877548 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0937877549 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : illustrations, maps
- Edition: 8th ed.
- Publisher: Elkhart, IN : Cottage Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2011
This is the complete guide to campgrounds built and operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. All campsites are located on or near lakes or streams managed or impounded by the Corps of Engineers. Individual listings contain complete descriptions of facilities, icons for amenities, and directions to each campground. This updated edition now includes GPS coordinates.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Camp sites, facilities, etc. > Public use > United States > Directories.
Camping > United States > Directories.
Recreation areas > United States > Directories.