The U.S. Army/Marine Corps counterinsurgency field manual : U.S. Army field manual no. 3-24 : Marine Corps warfighting publication no. 3-33.5 / foreword by David H. Petraeus and James F. Amos.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780226841526 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0226841529 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9786611966706 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 6611966706 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (liv, 419 pages) : illustrations
- Edition: University of Chicago Press ed. / foreword by John A. Nagl ; with a new introduction by Sarah Sewall.
- Publisher: Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2007.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages -399) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Insurgency and counterinsurgency -- Unity of effort: integrating civilian and military activities -- Intelligence in counterinsurgency -- Designing counterinsurgency campaigns and operations -- Executing counterinsurgency operations -- Developing host-nation security forces -- Leadership and ethics for counterinsurgency -- Sustainment -- Appendix A.A guide for action -- Appendix B. Social network analysis and other analytical tools -- Appendix C. Linguist support -- Appendix D. Legal considerations -- Appendix E. Airpower in counterinsurgency.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Counterinsurgency > Handbooks, manuals, etc.