- ISBN: 9780307711922 (electronic audiobook)
- ISBN: 0307711927 (electronic audiobook)
- ISBN: 9780307711908 (electronic audiobook)
- ISBN: 0307711900 (electronic audiobook)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6 hr., 33 min., 58 sec.)).
- Edition: Unabridged ed.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House/Listening Library, 
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jesse Eisenberg.
|Summary, etc.:|| Cassel Sharpe, a powerful transformation worker, is torn between his decision to work for the federal government and his love for Lila, who has joined her father's criminal organization.
|Target Audience Note:|| 7-12.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on audiobook version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminals > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series