- ISBN: 9780062069542 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062069543 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780062114037 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062114034 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (441 pages).
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Lena looks forward to receiving the government-mandated cure that prevents the delirium of love and leads to a safe, predictable, and happy life, until ninety-five days before her eighteenth birthday and her treatment, when she falls in love.
|Target Audience Note:|| 920 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Love > Fiction.
Government, Resistance to > Fiction.
Family life > Maine > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series