- ISBN: 9781459212220 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459212223 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : Harlequin Books, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| "Country music star Zane Gunther is hiding out in Thunder Canyon. Now the tweets and texts are flying about the music legend and a certain single mom who's having trouble making ends meet. Zane came to the Montana mountain town to escape the paparazzi--and a tragedy he can't forget. But keeping a low profile seems next to impossible, especially once he falls--hard--for local girl Jeannette Williams." --From publisher's information.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Country music > Fiction.
Male singers > United States > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin special edition ; 2137
- Heart & home.
- Montana mavericks. The Texans are coming.
- Heart & home (Harlequin Books)
- Harlequin special edition ; 2137.