View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061463921 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061463922 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061463914 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061463914 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Ghost in the bone-white mask who haunts the Ankh-Morpork Opera House was always considered a benign presence -- some would even say lucky -- until he started killing people. The sudden rash of bizarre backstage deaths now threatens to mar the operatic debut of country girl Perdita X. (née Agnes) Nitt, she of the ample body and ampler voice. Perdita's expected to hide in the chorus and sing arias out loud while a more petitely presentable soprano mouths the notes. But at least it's an escape from scheming Nanny Ogg and old Granny Weatherwax back home, who want her to join their witchy ranks. Once Granny sets her mind on something, however, it's difficult -- and often hazardous -- to dissuade her. And no opera-prowling phantom fiend is going to keep a pair of determined hags down on the farm after they've seen Ankh-Morpork.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Discworld (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Opera > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
FICTION > Humorous.
FICTION > Fantasy > General.
Search for related items by series